Friday, May 21

When the mooon hits your eeeyyyyeee like a biiiigg Piiizzzaaa ppiiieeeee

As you can tell from above we had Pizza last night. But it wasn't JUST pizza, it was Pizzaca pizza. I'm actually drooling at the thought of it. Its on Scabs beach road and totes worth the drive. Every one who lives in Perth please go right now! I don't eat much and i ate the whole thing to my self, i got the Brush and S got the Little Master i think? Brush is Feta, Parmesan, Red onion, Tomato and Pesto. S doesn't like it because its basically a slab of cheese. That's good for me though! mmm cheesy goodness.

Obviously I'm not a weirdo who has dessert first but Blogger wont let me rearrange the pics so you will just have to bear with me. So after after pizzacas - haha- we like to have the Baked Banana Cheesecake with double whipped cream and ice cream. Obesity, i know!
I also needed to show you all pictures of the new top thing S got, its amazing.. oh so drapey and soft and thin and versatile. i wanted one and i sooked when i realised i couldn't get one in my size.
Now its Friday and to celebrate I bought a lippy from Revlon's new Colour Burst range. My shade is Fuchsia and i heart it long time. Very moist but not shiny and only 23 shmakers!
Have a good weekend every one, ill be in the sticks with no phone service or computer or power (ill explain on Monday) so no blogging until i get back!
April Rose
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...