I forgot to show you all what I bought the other week! Meet my new Coastal Scents 88 colour palettes. I’m not going to write much about these as there are a million reviews about these palettes going around, (My favourite ones are over at The Lip Print) but I will share with you some bits of info I had trouble sourcing when I was researching these bad boys.
- Ordering from Coastal Scents was fast, safe and easy. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Nothing was broken and I even received a sample.
- The pigments (the strength and depth of colour) are amazing. Long lasting too.
- The 88 palettes are smaller than anticipated; each shade is the size of an AU 5c piece.
- The shimmer palette and the normal 88 palette are the same colours, as you can see from my swatch the golds are the same exept one is matte and one has a shimmer through it.
- I highly recommend purchasing the 28 Neutral, warm palette, the shades are very versatile and they are also slightly larger in size.
The palettes have been a great addition to my kit and i reccomend them to any one who wants more than a few shades! Also if you are living in Perth, dont forget to RSVP for the Perth blogger meet. We are sending out invitations from Sunday onwards.