Friday, February 4

Coastal Colours.








I forgot to show you all what I bought the other week! Meet my new Coastal Scents 88 colour palettes. I’m not going to write much about these as there are a million reviews about these palettes going around, (My favourite ones are over at The Lip Print) but I will share with you some bits of info I had trouble sourcing when I was researching these bad boys.
  
  • Ordering from Coastal Scents was fast, safe and easy. Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Nothing was broken and I even received a sample.
  • The pigments (the strength and depth of colour) are amazing. Long lasting too. 
  • The 88 palettes are smaller than anticipated; each shade is the size of an AU 5c piece.
  • The shimmer palette and the normal 88 palette are the same colours, as you can see from my swatch the golds are the same exept one is matte and one has a shimmer through it.
  • I highly recommend purchasing the 28 Neutral, warm palette, the shades are very versatile and they are also slightly larger in size. 

The palettes have been a great addition to my kit and i reccomend them to any one who wants more than a few shades! Also if you are living in Perth, dont forget to RSVP for the Perth blogger meet. We are sending out invitations from Sunday onwards. 

April Rose
xx









7 comments:

Dempeaux said...

I wanted to buy this palette for ages, but I think when it comes down to it I'm more of a neutrals wearer. Fantastic for people who wear a variety of colours though!

Render Sublime said...

Wow, that's an amazing variety of colours! Thanks for the tips. I've RSVP'd to for the meet up. Eeeek, I'm so excited to meet everyone!

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Dont you know April Rose? said...

Dempeaux you need to get the darker one in the pic above, the 28 shade one. Its full of neutrals and i use it every day!Its only 18 US as well...

See you soon Kaye!

Tiera said...

I have the neutral, warm and 88 regular! So far I've had the most trouble with the neutral palette, many of the shades are so chalky :( But it was such a deal, that I prob shouldn't complain, lol!

Annette @ Wellness WA said...

Gorrrrrrrgeous!

I want to see you create some looks with these! :D x

tarantulatrash said...

Wish I lived in Perth!

Maebe Isadora said...

wow! looks at all the pretty colours!! I dont wear makeup (mainly cause I cant) but would totally buy this just to stare at it in all its prettyness and play totally amateur facepainting and dress-ups (i know that might seem "blasphemous" from you professional make-up ladies... but really how I wish I could work make-up magic like you talented, talented ladies)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...