* THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSES, THE ASSISTANT POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED!*
Are you currently studying fashion? Or have you recently finished a course and want to get your foot in the door? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you…
Little Gracie is a Perth label created by Ebony Harding and it is full of ruffles, layers and darling designs. I’ve spoken about Little Gracie on here before; and I also had the pleasure of creating the make up for Little Gracie’s A/W Look Book last year.
When I caught up with Ebony at lunch the other day she mentioned how busy she was and that she desperately needs a helping hand. Here is what Ebony needs assistance with:
- Assisting with the organisation of photo shoots, behind and on set
- Dealing with production and dispatch
- Assisting with Spring/Summer 2011/2011
- Assisting with final Winter orders
- Assistance with sewing (desirable)
Ebony would like the lucky lad or lady to assist her at least one day a week until mid March.
Of course the work would be unpaid as this is a work experience opportunity. Unfortunately this opportunity is not open for people living out of Australia.
If you are interested please contact Ebony on email@example.com or if you have any questions just ask in the comments!