Monday, November 8

An ice cream a day keeps the doctor away.


Hello there! Last week was a hard week for me; you know when you want to stay in the house and never leave? That was me. Saturday I didn’t leave the couch all day, until S told me he was taking me out for Thai and wine in an effort to bring me back to life. It worked and I feel inspired again! Pictures and happy thoughts will follow this week. Today I would like to share some happy snaps that were taken prior to my reclusive state. Along with a blurry shot of S and Mushy sleeping i have also included a sneaky peak into Little Gracie’s A/W line, just for you!






April Rose
xx


11 comments:

The Velvet Bow said...

Awwww Mushy is the cutest! And Flipside - yum!

Miss I need to email you something but I couldn't find your email address on your blog. Would you mind emailing me at jesstoelwinder@gmail.com so I can send you back something exciting? xo

Bonnie Friday said...

That dress is amazing! I can't wait to see the new range.
xx

Dont you know April Rose? said...

Jessie - you picked it! I was wondering if people would know where i was. I love flipside, more than grilld i think!

GF - How pretty is the dress, the winter line is stunning, trust me start saving you pennies now!

Annette @ Wellness WA said...

Pic of boy and kitty is bliss!!

My boy has a very similar kitty, cuteeeeeeeness:)

Simone Rennard said...

So happy you're feeling better :) What a LOVELY boyfriend you have! Its those sweet little gestures that make you smile on the inside x (and the out).

Jadegrrrl said...

great snaps <3 I hate those reclusive days I get them too, but yay for being back :D

Unknown said...

naww how cute is the pic of your boy and cat? and that pic from little gracie is awesome!! i'm loving that entire look, even down to the hair :)

xx

Lefanciulle said...

Love love love the styling of the Little Gracie shoot!!! :D

3ate4 said...

Love the light bulb images!

Dont you know April Rose? said...

Simone, Annette, Chow - How cute are they? I think he loves that kitty more than me..


3ate4 - the best part about this place is the lightbulbs, i have about 5 more pics!
PS i love your blog name :)

brittany said...

Is that Flipside next to The Stanley? I love how you can have a drink and then Flipside will bring your burgers to you in the bar!
Brilliance :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...