Monday, October 11

Rain Rain Go Away.




Woe is me! We were rained out on Sunday so the shoot for Little Gracie has been postponed to next weekend. Even though I couldn’t do the makeup i still had a play around with the mulberry coloured lipstick i picked up from Rimmel. It’s a great shade (Bordeaux) and it has a good lasting power, I definitely recommend!

I have been battling a virus for the last week which has made me incredibly lethargic, I haven’t been able to leave the house and putting together and outfit is a struggle. As I hadn’t ventured outside in four days (I literally popped out to get food and some makeup, that’s it!) S decided that I should get some air, so we went down to our local beach and took some pictures of the sun set. During one of my outings I wore my black Sass and Bide rats and S’s Caliber shirt, its long and black, exactly the mood I was in!

Regular posting will ensue once I am fighting fit again. Oh and before I forget, the Westfield Insider finalists were announced today, I was disappointed to see no one from WA made it through, but good luck to those who were picked!



April Rose
xx

6 comments:

Girl Friday said...

Love the leggings and boots, you look amazing!
I thought that might happen re. Westfield Insider, because I f they picked someone form WA, they would have to fly them back and forward to the Eastern States all year!

I was thinking dinner on Thursday? (Sorry I can't use Facebook at work!) I'm busy Tuesday night but just let me know :)

We can bring anything!

xx

Jadegrrrl said...

You look gorgeous :) the lippie suits you to a tea :)

Thrive on Novelty said...

Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you and have linked your blog to mine xx


If haven't already, don't forget to enter my T2 giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/09/t2-giveaway.html

Le Fanciulle said...

That's a sweet plain button up shirt you have there in the top pic. We added you to our sidebar, I hope that's ok! x

Angela said...

Just found your blog, love it! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Claire said...

love your boots! you have a lovely blog, am following now :))) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...